Why Choose Dreamweavers for your Infant-Toddler Services?
Dreamweavers Unlimited provides Community Based Rehabilitative Services (CBRS) and speech therapy for children birth to age 3 and their families. Research shows this is a critical time for brain development and learning.
We use everyday routines and activities to work on goals chosen by the family. These goals could include helping the child with standing, crawling, walking, talking, feeding, behavior, cognition, or any developmental milestone. By starting early, we can make a positive impact on a child’s development.
We believe parents are the expert on their child. By working closely with parents/caregivers, we instill confidence and the belief they are prepared to lead their child in a positive direction.
- We have a team of licensed and certified specialists that collaborate to provide high quality services.
- The owner provides a parent perspective to services.
- Services are available in English and Spanish.
- We truly care about your child and family!
- We believe in your child’s potential!