Why Choose Innovations Waiver Services at Dreamweavers?
Dreamweavers provides Habilitative Waiver services which include:
- Innovations and 1915(i) services.
- Community Networking, Community Living and Supports, Respite, and Specialized Consultative Services for speech (AAC) and occupational therapy (home modification and equipment).
- Dietary evaluations and counseling.
- Address goals for communication, socialization, daily living skills, motor planning, mobility, and more.
- Nationally Accredited by CARF International
Innovations Waiver Services
are habilitative services for people with chronic lifelong disabilities who qualify for an institutional level of care. They allow people to be served in their home & community rather than an institution. Services address goals for socialization, communication, mobility, recreation, self-help, daily living skills, and training for families and caregivers.
We provide the following:
- Community Living & Supports – Habilitative
- Community Living & Supports – Non-habilitative
- Community Networking
- Specialized Consultative Services